10ml Spearmint Pure Essential Oil.
Spearmint Essential Oil is multi-purpose and it continues to be used to soothe ailments such as skin problems, headaches, nausea, vomiting, respiratory issues, and cold symptoms.
Used in aromatherapy, Spearmint Essential Oil is said to help reduce nasal congestion caused by the excessive buildup of phlegm and mucus in the nose and throat, thereby promoting easier breathing. It has revitalizing, energy-inducing action on the body by working to enhance mood, concentration, and by energizing the skin. Its fresh, restorative fragrance helps to uplift the mood and comfort emotional stress.
This oil is a high grade 60% Carvone variety. Carvone is the naturally occuring chemical that gives Spearmint its distinctive odour. The other 40% of the oil is made up of other chemicals naturally occuring in the Spearmint plant.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Please note that as crystals and minerals are natural, they may not be as perfect as glass or man-made replicas. Softer stones in particular such as jet and satin spar have natural marks on them, so please handle them gently.
All crystal properties are based on metaphysical beliefs, and should not be used as a substitute for medical care. For metaphysical and geological properties of each crystal, please download our free app, more information here.
Our top priority is ensuring your crystals arrive in perfect condition, but also in a way that has as little impact on the planet as possible. We use box suppliers who create our boxes out of recycled and sustainable materials, our padded envelopes are from a Climate Neutral company who use FSC certified sources, and our bubble wrap is recyclable.
We are also partnered with Ecologi and Eden Reforestation Projects, read more about this and our company ethics here.
Don't forget to join our loyalty scheme for money off and free crystals!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.