Lovely hand selected Amazonite Seer Stones from Madagascar. Seer Stones are also known as Ema Eggs and Dragon Eggs. These are polished on top to reveal the colours, and rough tumbled around the back.
You will receive one Seer Stone, each one measures approx 34 - 40mm across, an examples of the patterns are shown in the photos below.
Amazonite is a blue-green variety of the mineral Microline. It gets it's names from the Amazon River, although no deposits of Amazonite have ever been found in the Amazon. Amazonite jewellery was found in King Tutankhamun. High quality Amazonite is sold under the trade names “Colorado Jade” and “Pikes Peak Jade”.
Amazonite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Soothing trauma and calms the soul.
- Tempers aggression
- Promotes harmony and balance.
- Known as a Stone of Courage and Stone of Truth, it helps discover your own truths and integrity.
- Helps you to express your own thoughts and set clear boundaries, both self discipline and with others, without over-emotion.
- Increases self esteem.
- Helps you to see a problem from other peoples point of view.
- A support stone, that helps with loneliness, and making married life happier.
- Barrier crystal, good for EMF.
- Dispels negative energy and unfair business practise at work.
- Known as a prosperity stone, attracts new customers and helps with being in the right place at the right time.
- Encourages tidyness.
- Boosts creativity
Please note that as crystals and minerals are natural, they may not be as perfect as glass or man-made replicas. Softer stones in particular such as jet and satin spar have natural marks on them, so please handle them gently.
All crystal properties are based on metaphysical beliefs, and should not be used as a substitute for medical care. For metaphysical and geological properties of each crystal, please download our free app, more information here.
Our top priority is ensuring your crystals arrive in perfect condition, but also in a way that has as little impact on the planet as possible. We use box suppliers who create our boxes out of recycled and sustainable materials, our padded envelopes are from a Climate Neutral company who use FSC certified sources, and our bubble wrap is recyclable.
We are also partnered with Ecologi and Eden Reforestation Projects, read more about this and our company ethics here.
Don't forget to join our loyalty scheme for money off and free crystals!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.