Lepidolite polished crystal. Each tumble stone is approx 20mm - 25mm.
Lepidolite was originally known under a different name, Lilatite, after it's lilac colour. However it was later renamed from the Greek word for “scaley” - lepidos, due to the flakes of lithium. It has been traditionally used to relieve anxiety and depression, and it is regarded as an incredibly relaxing stone.
Lepidolite Properties include:
- Aiding learning and studying
- Coping with change and awareness
- Farming and abundant crops
- Calming energy
- Helps astral travel and re-birth
- Helps sooth distrust, depression, stress
- Combats addictive personalities
- Absorbing electromagnetic pollution
- Inspires positive life change