One tumbled Almandine Garnet Crystal, each crystal is approx 20mm - 25mm.
Garnets have been prized by civilisations throughout history. Garnet was said to be one of the four stones given to King Solomon by God to rule over creation, and Noah was said to have illuminated the Ark with a finely cut glowing garnet. It’s name comes from Latin, and translates to “seedlike”, with reference to pomegranate seeds. In old Spanish astrology, the garnet symbolized the sun, whilst in Christian tradition the garnet symbolises the blood of Christ. Garnets actually come in many colours, not just red. Red Almandine garnets are the most common, whilst other varieties come in shades of green, purple and pink.
Garnet Metaphysical Properties include:
- Promoting courage, joy and creativity
- Inspiring us to grab the future and embrace change
- Attracting abundance
- Instilling emotional balance
- Encouraging magic and spiritual devotion
- Helps depression and emotional trauma
- Aids with relieving chaos and disruption