Carnelian Tumbled Stones. Each tumble stone is approx 20mm.
Carnelian has long been used in jewellery, civilisations including the Ancient Greeks, Romans Egyptians were setting it into rings and using it for engraved cabochons known as intaglios. The Egyptian Goddess Isis used Carnelian to protect their dead on their journey to the afterlife, and Western and Arabic history has associated Carnelian with kings, health and good luck.
Carnelian Metaphysical Properties include:
- Boosting courage and action, vitality and motivation
- Help you make the best life choices
- Ability to finish projects, sharpens your concentration and study
- Physical energy.
- Stimulates creativity, good for live performers
- Relieves laziness and apathy
- Helps in overcoming abuse
- Boosts fertility and sexuality
- Banishes emotional negativity and anger