This stunning water clear Aquamarine crystal from Pakistan has beautiful colour, transparency and crystal formation with a lovely termination. You will receive the exact crystal shown in the photos.
Aquamarine is the blue variety of the mineral Beryl, and is classed as a semi precious stone. It is a favourite in jewellery, and non gem quality Aquamarine can be found fairly inexpensively in tumbled and raw form. It is also the birthstone for the month of March. The largest Aquamarine ever found was discovered in Brazil in 1910 and it weighed 110kg. In the Middle Ages, Aquamarine was prized as the most superior material for fortune telling crystal balls; whilst in 1377 William Langland praised the gemstone as an antidote for poison.
Aquamarine Metaphysical properties include:
- Boosts courage
- Aids communication, good for sensitive people
- Helps let go of emotional issues
- Releases anger and stress, promotes self healing - helps grief and loss
- Helps achieve closure
- Good for travellers, in particular protects during water travel
- Heightens intuition
- Known as a Stone of Courage
- Encourages tolerance and responsibility
- Sharpens the intellect and clears confusion.
- Protective during pregnancy, discourages miscarriage
- Purifies the body
- Excellent for meditation – balance physical, emotional and mental
- Improves brain focus and study
Please note that as crystals and minerals are natural, they may not be as perfect as glass or man-made replicas. Softer stones in particular such as jet and satin spar have natural marks on them, so please handle them gently.
All crystal properties are based on metaphysical beliefs, and should not be used as a substitute for medical care. For metaphysical and geological properties of each crystal, please download our free app, more information here.
Our top priority is ensuring your crystals arrive in perfect condition, but also in a way that has as little impact on the planet as possible. We use box suppliers who create our boxes out of recycled and sustainable materials, our padded envelopes are from a Climate Neutral company who use FSC certified sources, and our bubble wrap is recyclable.
We are also partnered with Ecologi and Eden Reforestation Projects, read more about this and our company ethics here.
Don't forget to join our loyalty scheme for money off and free crystals!