Rose Quartz Tumbled Crystals presented in an organza bag with an information card. Each tumble stone is approx 20mm - 25mm
Rose Quartz has been found in jewellery dating back to 7000BC, and is still extremely popular today. It is known as the crystal of universal and unconditional love, and according to Greek legend, Rose Quartz was formed when Ares, God of War, attacked the Goddess of Love Aphrodite’s lover, and their blood stained white Quartz pink to create Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is also a famous beauty crystal, and the Egyptians believed it improved the complexion and helped to prevent aging - there have even been face masks made of Rose Quartz found in Egyptian tombs.
Rose Quartz Metaphysical Properties include:
- Promoting self healing and self love.
- Known as the Stone of unconditional and universal love
- Creating a calm atmosphere, dispelling negativity
- Fortifies relationships.
- A beauty stone – it is said that adding it to your bath will improve your complexion.
- Increases fertility and helps prevent miscarriage
- Provides leukaemia support
- Comforting in times of grief
- Encourages self forgiveness, self trust and self worth
- Stimulates creativity and imagination, writing, music and art
- Promotes forgiveness
- Enhances female energy and qualities
- Soothes crisis, phobias, anger, tension, stress, guilt, fear, jealousy, inadequacy, resentment