This lovely delicate specimen of Aurichalcite is from the Azure Ridge in Clark County, Nevada. You will receive the exact item pictured.
Size: 55mm x 27mm
Aurichalcite is often found as a delicate mass of blue-green feathery needles. Small specimens of this zinc-copper mineral are beautiful and highly collectable, handling should be avoided if possible to minimise the risk of damage. It may also be confused with Hemimorphite and other similar minerals.
Aurichalcite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Helping open communication channels
- Dealing properly with delicate issues
- Strong connection to the Throat Chakra
- Helps to overcome unwanted behaviour patterns
- Soothing and calming energy