One beautiful Aquamarine Tumbled Stone presented in an organza bag with an information card. Each tumble stone is roughly 20mm - 30mm in length.
Aquamarine is the blue variety of the mineral Beryl, and is classed as a semi precious stone. It is a favourite in jewellery, and non gem quality Aquamarine can be found fairly inexpensively in tumbled and raw form. It is also the birthstone for the month of March. The largest Aquamarine ever found was discovered in Brazil in 1910 and it weighed 110kg. In the Middle Ages, Aquamarine was prized as the most superior material for fortune telling crystal balls; whilst in 1377 William Langland praised the gemstone as an antidote for poison.
Aquamarine Metaphysical Properties include:
- Boosts courage
- Aids communication, good for sensitive people
- Helps let go of emotional issues
- Releases anger and stress, promotes self healing - helps grief and loss
- Helps achieve closure
- Good for travellers, in particular protects during water travel
- Heightens intuition
- Known as a Stone of Courage
- Encourages tolerance and responsibility
- Sharpens the intellect and clears confusion.
- Protective during pregnancy, discourages miscarriage
- Purifies the body
- Excellent for meditation – balance physical, emotional and mental
- Improves brain focus and study