Gorgeous and unusual rough specimen of Morganite and Aquamarine, two different coloured varieties of Beryl. This one even has a tiny hint of purple Lepdolite. You will receive the exact crystal pictured.
Size: 50mm x 40mm
Morganite is the name given to the soft pink variety of Beryl. Morganite has gained increasing popularity in the last decade or so as an alternative to Diamonds for engagement rings. The soft pink colour is usually caused by the presence of Manganese.
Morganite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Supports you as you change and move forward in life
- Provides a boost of strength and courage
- Known as a crystal of unconditional and divine love
- Cleanses and activates the Heart Chakra
- Strong supportive feminine energy