Genuine beautiful polished Amber from Chiapas in Mexico, which is around 24 million years old. Chiapas Amber ranges in colour from a bright honey yellow to a deeper orange-brown, and can contain organic matter and insects. You will receive the exact crystal pictured.
Size: 22mm x 17mm
Amber was formed from the fossilised resin of pine trees millions of years ago. Some amber dried with insects and other small creatures inside it, and such specimens are highly valuable. The colour “amber” comes from this gemstone, and it is one of the most light weight gemstones. Although most amber is a honey yellow-orange colour, Blue Amber can be found in the Dominican Republic, and will glow blue under UV light.
Amber has been prized by many civilisations and used as currency and for medicine. It was so valued in medieval times, that unauthorised possession of amber was punishable by death. As a medicine, it was ground up and taken as an elixir, and is still used in Western and Chinese medicine today.
Amber Metaphysical properties include:
- Protection stone for children, soothes teething pain.
- Helps recovery from illness, longevity, good for the elderly.
- Love crystal, attracting lasting love.
- Protection against outside interference.
- Assurance of promises, marriage renewels.
- Helps cure impotence, frigidity, promotes fertility and male potency.
- Relieves anxiety, discharge negative mood, creates positive, uplifting energy when touched.
- Helps battle suicidal thoughts, addictions and depression.
- Stimulates intellect, improves short term memory, making choices
- Helps transmute dreams into reality, and aids you in fulfilling your goals
- Recalling past lives. Strong spiritual energy.
Please note that as crystals and minerals are natural, they may not be as perfect as glass or man-made replicas. Softer stones in particular such as jet and satin spar have natural marks on them, so please handle them gently.
All crystal properties are based on metaphysical beliefs, and should not be used as a substitute for medical care. For metaphysical and geological properties of each crystal, please download our free app, more information here.
Our top priority is ensuring your crystals arrive in perfect condition, but also in a way that has as little impact on the planet as possible. We use box suppliers who create our boxes out of recycled and sustainable materials, our padded envelopes are from a Climate Neutral company who use FSC certified sources, and our bubble wrap is recyclable.
We are also partnered with Ecologi and Eden Reforestation Projects, read more about this and our company ethics here.
Don't forget to join our loyalty scheme for money off and free crystals!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.