This beautiful specimen contains Malachite and Gypsum crystals on a bed of Dolomite.
Size: 39mm x 28mm
Malachite was well loved by the Egyptians - they used it extensively in jewellery and carvings. It is even mentioned in their hieroglyphs as being essential to their gods. It has been prized by other civilisations for its beauty as a an ornamental gemstones - the Russians even used Malachite to create the columns of a cathedral in St Petersburg! It’s green colouring comes from it’s strong copper content - always wash your hands after handling.
Malachite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Attracting prosperity and money luck
- Stimulating sensual appreciation.
- Helping to heal past hurt.
- Stimulates healing dreams and reveals subconscious yearning
- Aids dream interpretation
- Promotes endurance
- Relieves depression and manic depression
- Helps protect travellers from accidents
- Helps with fear of flying