Lovely lime green-yellow specimen of Lizardite from Snarum in Norway. You will receive the exact crystal pictured.
Size: 33mm x 32mm
Lizardite is the most common form of Serpentine, and can be found in shades of green, yellow or white. It gets its name from the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall, England, and was officially recognised in 1955.
Lizardite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Helps spiritual development
- Cleanses and removes energy blockages
- Connects us with nature and the world around us
- Helps to resolve internal conflict
- Aids in awakening Kundalini energy