This gorgeous clear rough Selenite plate is beautiful to display on it's own, or to use as a charging plate for your crystals. You will receive the exact crystal shown in the pictures.
Size: 155mm x 142mm
Selenite is a crystalline variety of gypsum, and very often confused with it’s close relative Satin Spar. Selenite forms in clear “window” plates, whereas Satin Spar forms in white fibrous crystals that display a Cats Eye effect. Selenite is named after the Greek Goddess of the Moon, Selene, and it was believed that in the ancient world that certain crystals followed the waxing and waning of the moon, including Selenite. Selenite and Satin Spar have been used for centuries in cleansing and protection grids and rituals - the ancient Mesopotamians described in great detail how to use these crystals to ward away evil spirits from sick people.
Selenite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Helps overcome abuse
- Quietens the mind
- Protects from psychic attack
- Aids mental clarity
- Helps to stablise and balance the emotions
- Helps you connect to spirit realm
- Helps to awaken and strengthen telepathic abilities
- Attracts of wealth and prosperity
- Promotes good business practise
- Good for love and relationships