This specimen of rare Kammererite is from Shetland, you will receive the exact crystal pictured.
Size: 43mm x 36mm
Kammererite is a pinky red form of Clinochlore that was named in 1841 after Russian chemist and mining director August Kammerer. The deep colour comes from Chromium, rather than in another form of Clinochlore, Seraphinite, where the green colour comes from iron.
Kammererite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Helps to balance the left and right sides of your brain
- Stimulates spiritual development
- Helps to release anger and fear
- Helps to cleanse and release energetic blockages
- Encourages understanding and acceptance of others