Gorgeous Chevron Amethyst with a polished point, wonderfully banded with purple and white chevron patterns. You will receive the exact item shown in the photo.
Size: 91mm x 40mm
Amethyst is a purple variety of quartz, and is found in many locations worldwide, including Brazil and Uruguay. Varieties include Chevron Amethyst, which has banding of white quartz in, and Ametrine, which is a naturally occuring combination of Amethyst and Citrine.
Amethyst first become known as a crystal to protect against drinking and addiction when the Greeks used it as a talisman against drunkenness. Their legend goes that the drunken God Dionysus set his tigers on the young Amethysta, and then, realising what he had done, turned her into a giant clear quartz crystal. His tears of remorse then stained the clear quartz purple, creating Amethyst.
Amethyst Properties include:
- Promotes harmony, enlightenment, connection to spirit.
- Increased wisdom and tolerance.
- Good for meditation and spirituality.
- Relieves hangovers and helps cure drunkeness.
- Enhance psychic ability
- St Valentines Stone, for faithful love and deep connections.
- The Artists Stone, Composers Stone, Poets Stone, Painters Stone, and Inventors Stone.
- Help with creativity.
- Known as the “All Healer” for people, plants and animals.
- Protects against psychic attack.
- “Nature's Tranquiliser” calms and soothes OCD and hyperactivity. Insomnia and bad dreams, fear of the dark.
- Calms angry temperaments, helps debates and public speaking
- A strong healer and cleanser
- Luck and prosperity, lessens overspending, gambling, overindulgence and bad habits
- Promotes wealth and business success
- Relieves homesickness and stress
- Helps with insomnia, remembering and understanding dreams
- Alleviates sadness/grief
- Calms and stimulates mind – aiding focus, memory and motivation
- Improves negotiating skills and decision making