This specimen of raw Charoite has an interesting waxy texture, and shows the ripples that run through the crystal that give it the waxy appearance when polished. There is a small flat section that is polished flat on it that lets you see the effect well.
Size: 55mm x 50mm
Charoite has only been found in Siberia, Russia, and is named after the Chary River where is was discovered. It is a beautiful shimmering purple stone that is popular in jewellery, but the ancient Mongols used it to carve ornamental objects and to boil ritual teas in.
Charoite Metaphysica Properties include:
- Helping you to live in the moment
- Lettng go of old relationships, moving forward in life
- Helping you to see new opportunities
- Focus the mind, meditation
- Improving intuition and attention span
- Grounding the spiritual self, helping with inner vision
- Overcoming fear