Unusual Blue Apatite in Cleavelandite freeform from Madagascar. You will receive the exact crystal shown in the photographs.
Size: 100mm x 62mm
At first look this might look similar to K2 or Dumortierite in Quartz, in particular there are many Chinese sellers selling this as K2 as it is much cheaper than genuine K2. It has the wrong matrix for K2, which is only found at the foothills of the K2 mountain in Pakistan, and is composed of Azurite in Granite. It is too light for Dumortierite, which is what usually gives the blue inclusion colours in Blue Quartz or Blue Aventurine. This find seems to be unique to Madagascar, where gorgeous bright blue Apatite is found.
Apatite is a crystal usually seen in shades of yellow, green and blue, with the “neon” varieties being the most popular. It is easily mistaken for tourmaline and beryl, hence it takes it name from Greek mythology, where Apate was the personification of deceit and deception.
Blue Apatite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Helping manifestation and deepens meditation
- Improve the connection between past and future lives
- Develop psychic gifts and spiritual attunement
- Increases motivation
- Aids communication and self expression
- Stimulates creativity and the intellect
- Helps with openness and social ease
- Helps hyperactivity and autistic children
- Expands knowledge and truth
- Eases sorrow, apathy and anger
- Reduces irritability and emotional exhaustion
- Clears frustration
- Connects to high level of spiritual guidance
- Helps with public speaking
- Enhances group communication