Apatite is a crystal usually seen in shades of yellow, green and blue, with the “neon” varieties being the most popular. It is easily mistaken for tourmaline and beryl, hence it takes it name from Greek mythology, where Apate was the personification of deceit and deception.
Blue Apatite Metaphysical Properties include:
- Helping manifestation and deepens meditation
- Improve the connection between past and future lives
- Develop psychic gifts and spiritual attunement
- Increases motivation
- Aids communication and self expression
- Stimulates creativity and the intellect
- Helps with openness and social ease
- Helps hyperactivity and autistic children
- Expands knowledge and truth
- Eases sorrow, apathy and anger
- Reduces irritability and emotional exhaustion
- Clears frustration
- Connects to high level of spiritual guidance
- Helps with public speaking
- Enhances group communication
Please note that as crystals and minerals are natural, they may not be as perfect as glass or man-made replicas. Softer stones in particular such as jet and satin spar have natural marks on them, so please handle them gently.
All crystal properties are based on metaphysical beliefs, and should not be used as a substitute for medical care. For metaphysical and geological properties of each crystal, please download our free app, more information here.
Our top priority is ensuring your crystals arrive in perfect condition, but also in a way that has as little impact on the planet as possible. We use box suppliers who create our boxes out of recycled and sustainable materials, our padded envelopes are from a Climate Neutral company who use FSC certified sources, and our bubble wrap is recyclable.
We are also partnered with Ecologi and Eden Reforestation Projects, read more about this and our company ethics here.
Don't forget to join our loyalty scheme for money off and free crystals!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.