Chunks of beautiful rough pink Rose Quartz. Each chunk weighs between 80-100g. This listing is for one crystal.
Rose Quartz has been found in jewellery dating back to 7000BC, and is still extremely popular today. It is known as the crystal of universal and unconditional love, and according to Greek legend, Rose Quartz was formed when Ares, God of War, attacked the Goddess of Love Aphrodite’s lover, and their blood stained white Quartz pink to create Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is also a famous beauty crystal, and the Egyptians believed it improved the complexion and helped to prevent aging - there have even been face masks made of Rose Quartz found in Egyptian tombs.
Rose Quartz Metaphysical Properties include:
- Promoting self healing and self love.
- Known as the Stone of unconditional and universal love
- Creating a calm atmosphere, dispelling negativity
- Fortifies relationships.
- A beauty stone – it is said that adding it to your bath will improve your complexion.
- Increases fertility and helps prevent miscarriage
- Provides leukaemia support
- Comforting in times of grief
- Encourages self forgiveness, self trust and self worth
- Stimulates creativity and imagination, writing, music and art
- Promotes forgiveness
- Enhances female energy and qualities
- Soothes crisis, phobias, anger, tension, stress, guilt, fear, jealousy, inadequacy, resentment
Please note that as crystals and minerals are natural, they may not be as perfect as glass or man-made replicas. Softer stones in particular such as jet and satin spar have natural marks on them, so please handle them gently.
All crystal properties are based on metaphysical beliefs, and should not be used as a substitute for medical care. For metaphysical and geological properties of each crystal, please download our free app, more information here.
Our top priority is ensuring your crystals arrive in perfect condition, but also in a way that has as little impact on the planet as possible. We use box suppliers who create our boxes out of recycled and sustainable materials, our padded envelopes are from a Climate Neutral company who use FSC certified sources, and our bubble wrap is recyclable.
We are also partnered with Ecologi and Eden Reforestation Projects, read more about this and our company ethics here.
Don't forget to join our loyalty scheme for money off and free crystals!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.