This large Peridot crystal comes from Sapat Gali in Pakistan. You will receive the exact crystal pictured.
Peridot is the lime green crystal form of Olivine, and is one of the earliest recorded gemstones to be mined, dating back to 1500BC. It is a crystal that has been historically associated with light, and the Egyptians knew it as the ‘Gem of the Sun’. It was often confused with Emerald, and it is thought that perhaps Cleopatras famous collection of Emeralds was actually mostly, if not entirely, Peridot. This beautiful green crystal is the birthstone for August, and the Zodiac sign Libra.
Peridot Metaphysical Properties include:
- Helping with mental, emotional and physical detox
- Healing, mental health, ego
- Used to ward off evil spirits in middle ages
- Protection from outside influences
- Laziness, break behaviour patterns
- Enlightenment through meditation
- Relieving feelings of jealousy, stress and depression
- Helping you with a positive emotional outlook
- Soothes hurt egos and feelings
- Helps to ward off laziness